Are you a talented Account Manager looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to make a difference? Join our team and help bring our online platform for clean energy systems to the next level. Located just steps away from Rotterdam Central Station, our office gives you amazing views from the 26th floor of the Millennium Tower. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and make a positive sustainable impact, apply now!
Skoon is a young and mission-driven company that was founded six years ago with the goal of making clean energy systems accessible and affordable to everyone, everywhere. Skoon is committed to sustainability and supports the transition to a low-carbon economy. We offer a central platform that connects users with suppliers of clean energy systems, such as mobile batteries, hydrogen generators, solar panels and many more. These energy systems are used to power temporary applications such as construction sites, events and film sets, as a clean alternative to diesel generators.
We have developed world’s first online marketplace on which clean energy systems are traded ‘Airbnb style’. Additionally, our rental management software tool supports owners of energy systems to enable data-driven and scalable operations. Creating a network of clean energy systems positions us for our long term mission: being the flexible layer of the electricity grid.
Skoon values a healthy working environment, personal development and career advancement. We have a highly skilled team and a large expert network that can help you grow and succeed professionally. We are dedicated to creating a fun, positive, and supportive working environment that encourages creativity and innovation. Skoon is growing internationally and we work in a diverse team.
We are looking for a motivated team player, comfortable with working in a dynamic start-up environment, able to solve problems quickly and in a diligent manner. We seek someone who is always hunting for efficiency increase and automation, in close collaboration with other team divisions. We value a strong sense of personal and professional engagement to our team, product and mission.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and customers to drive business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts, managing all communication and ensuring timely resolution of any issues or concerns
- Monitor and track key performance indicators (KPIs) for assigned accounts and provide recommendations for improvement as needed
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, such as sales, marketing, and customer service, to ensure seamless delivery of products or services to customers
- Identify new business opportunities within assigned accounts and work with the sales teams to pursue those opportunities
- Attend industry events and conferences to build relationships and stay informed on industry trends
- Understand and stay up-to-date on company products and services, as well as competitive offerings.
We are looking for someone who
- Has 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing or account management role
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills to analyse sales data and identify patterns and trends
- Communicates efficiently and openly, and encourages team members to do so through active inclusion
- Is able to build and maintain relationships with customers at all levels
- Is able to handle pressure through the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while staying organised
- Has strong attention to detail and ability to maintain high standards of accuracy and quality
- Has a strong sense of responsibility and can manage expectations
- Is proficient with using and demoing software, including Skoon’s own software, CRM systems and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates ability to think strategically and execute on long-term plans, while also working on smaller, short-term projects
- Is flexible to travel across Europe as needed for business development and customer meetings
- Is able to speak, read, and write English and Dutch at a professional level
We encourage you to apply even if you might not possess all above-mentioned qualifications, your enthusiasm for the role is most important.
We offer you
- A competitive salary plus bonus options
- Travel expenses
- Learning and development budget
- Modern office on the 26th floor with an amazing views in Rotterdam Centre
- Flexible work environments (currently working hybrid)
- A scale-up mentality with opportunities to grow (professionally and personally)
- Access to a gym located at the same building as the office
- On-the-job training and coaching
- Many young, enthusiastic, and motivated colleagues
- Fun team activities
You will work in an organization that is in high growth mode, with development opportunities and room for your own input. We take care of you both physically and mentally, since health is an important value to us. Every day will be a day where you can learn, grow, and make a meaningful impact while having fun with your colleagues.